2011年6月15日水曜日

Sorry, it's been a long time!

SubhanAllah! I had been away from this blog for such a long period of time!!!
It's been since the last EId ul Adha!!

I guess it was the longest period of time I didin't post anything here.
The thing is, I mainy post on my Japanese blog.
Here is the link of it, if you like to see it in case: http://ummi.seesaa.net/

My life just gets busier as the number of the children increases, and as they grow older.
In addition to that, I need to plan for the biweekly playgroup acitivities, plan for the weekly Sunday Islamic class at the masjid nearby, and my four-year-old son needs some preschool activities to keep himeself busy, so I don't know how I'm managing all these stuff, but alhamdulillah, I feel Allah's help is with us.

I have lots of worksheets I'd like to share on this blog.
I always wanted to, but I just couldn't find time to come back to here.
So here I am.
Back again, inshaAllah.
I'll try to post the past worksheets and craft activities later on. If only Allah wills!

Well, here are the pics of Spring posters that my daughters made a few months ago.

006.JPG

007.JPG

And some pics from the Spring ttime cooking fun.
We made some masjid-shaped cookies!

masjidcookie1.jpg

masjidcookie2.jpg

masjidcookie3.jpg

masjidcookie4.jpg

Ok, inshaAllah, I'll continue posting more!!

May Allah's blessings be upon you all, and may Allah give an end to this nuclear problem in Japan. Ameen!!!

3 件のコメント:

Umm Maimoonah さんのコメント...

Assalaamu Alaikum sis

Subhanallaah missed you around! Was really wondering what happened to you. Masha Allaah great to have you back.

ummee さんのコメント...

Wa alaikumussalam, sister!

Jazaki Allahu khairan for your comment. Keeping up with everything is a big challenge for me now. But, alhamdulillah, I'm happy to have this blog, because I can connect with other homeschooling sisters in the world! I'll try to come back here from time to time, inshaAllah.

UmaSeven さんのコメント...

As salaamu alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuh Sr Ummee

Alhamdulillaah you have a wonderful site, Masha Allaah. I'm so glad to have found it. My kunya is Ummkhalifa, I am a homeschooling mother of 8 children (4 girls & 4 boys) walhamdulillaah. My children are very interested in visiting Japan and learning more about Japanese Muslims. Please email me at umaseven9@gmail.com
Jazakillaahu khayran

Ma salaama