2011年6月18日土曜日

Playgroup Activity "Family"

Ok, I will try to upload the worksheets we have used in the past Playgroup acitivities, inshaAllah.

This is the activity we did for the theme "Family".
I let the children cut out the family members and paste them in the house template.

These are the works done by my children.

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG
My son pasted soooo many children here, lol.

You can download the templates here, inshaAllah.
house template.doc

I've also made a picture book on this theme, but it's only in Japanese.
The book can be downloaded from here.
book family.doc


family members template

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

2 件のコメント:

Zahratul Islam さんのコメント...

salam aleikum dear sister, it could be very nice if you could try to translate some of the activities to english,I mean some of your japanese worksheets, mashaAllah to your work sister, I love your site, eid mubarak to you and your family, wasalam .. :)

ummee さんのコメント...

Wa alaikumussalam. Jazaki Allahu khairan for your comment! InshaAllah, if I ever get the time, I'll try to do it. But the fact is I've been caught up with many things and even updating this blog is getting difficult. I have some other worksheets to upload, too. I hope I can upload them soon, inshaAllah.