2009年8月30日日曜日

Hifdh progress.

MashaAllah, alhumdulillah, my daughter(older one) has finished memorizing Juz Tabarak today. It took her almost 7 months to finish, and now she'll start working on Juz Qadsami' next, inshaAllah.

My second daughter is still working on Juz Tabarak, and so am I. As the amount we memorized increases, it's getting harder to review. I don't know how much I can manage supervising their hifdh, but inshaAllah, I'd like to do my best.

If any of you're working on hifdh with children, and if you have some nice tips, please share with me, inshaAllah:) And I'm looking for some nice charts on this, too.I'm going to make some myself, but if there are some nice ones available on the net, that'd be very helpful, inshaAllah.

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hi! You can follow feeqalbee!
Its a blog about memorizing the Quran! Very helpful for your lil girls!

ummee さんのコメント...

Thanks for your imformation!
I'll take a look at it!