2008年7月6日日曜日

The choice that I made...

Bismillah.

Currently, I'm homeschooling my two girls(4 and 5).

Children's Islamic education was always a big concern for me, as it is for most of the concerning muslim parents. Living in a non-muslim country like here, it often requires more efforts to bring up children Islamically. I was wondering what would be the best for my children... there acutually were many choices, and I did many Isthikharahs... Then here I am, came to the conclusion of homeschooling.

When I first found out about the homeschooling years ago, I really fell in love with that idea, learing with children! What a great idea! I never thought there was a choice like that. After that I'd been researching and collecting all kinds of information about homeschooling. Although I had a strong feeling this might be for us, however, I still had some doubts if I could really handle it or not. So there were times I thought of sending them to school, but after some consideration and Istikharahs, it seems like homeschooling is the best choice for us for now, inshaallah. May Allah help us on the way, ameen!

0 件のコメント: